Saturday 26 January 2013

Review: Clinique Chubby Stick



I've recently purchased the Clinique Chubby Stick's.
Before hand, there was a lot of debating whether to buy one because of all of the mixed reviews about this product.  However, luckily I did!
 Because when I got to the counter, they are many different colour's to chose from. -I'm very finicky when buying lip colour's. So this was definatley great for me. I got (Curvy Candy 14) and (Bountiful Blush 10).

First opinions of these we're that I personally loved the packaging! 

But unfortunately it's not very compact..
The application is very smooth. It glides on nicely, and it's easy to use. I wasn't disappointed at all with the colour pay off, I found that It gave my lips a pleasant shine along as a perky colour.

Throughout the day, the product does wear off rather quickly. After around an 20-30 minutes the colour was completely gone. But nevertheless I personally think that these are very nice products, but even considering It's a high-end brand, they are not worth the total costings of £16 each.




4 comments:

  1. They sound very similar to the revlon balm stains but more expensive and not so good!

    I wrote my first blog post today and would be so great full if you could check it out? OX
    ox-lana

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the 'Just bitten kissable balm stain' dupe to this and its excatly the same with that yo uhave to reapply it all the time and doesnt really stain. But really nice consistancy.

    Pipp x
    pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have heard some great things about this and I think Maybelline have done a version of it which is cheeper.. Ever tried them? :)
    Great post! I love clinique products!! <3
    Lots of love from
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your suggestions sound great! Thank you for telling me :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete