Tuesday 29 January 2013

My favourite Nail Polish:

Hello!♥ I wanted to share with you my favourite nail colour right now!I must say, i have tried quite a selection of nail polishes, but this one which Is Barry M Nail Paint In Navy Is 100% my favourite right now. It has an especially lovely pigmentation! 

It's super pigmented even just after one coating and gives of a nice shine once dried. It stays on for a long time and for me, it rarely ever chips. Maybe a bit after 3/4 days after applying. Barry M is also known for it's fantastic wide range of colour's aswell. It's also quite reasonably priced at £2.99 per nail polish!


And don't forget to tell me your favourite nail polishes your loving right now by commenting! I love reading your comment's:D


Thank you for reading lovelies! 

4 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous colour! I love barry m nail polishes and this is stunning!!! <3
    Great review!! <3
    Lots of love from
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annabelle!Heheh, me too:D
      Thank you!<3
      xxxx

      Delete
  2. Aww that just a pretty blue colour! I love dark blues. REally want this one now, Lovely post :)

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete